- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, she will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- She will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes as specified by the company and for other compatible purposes, unless she obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- She will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- She will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- She will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- She will make readily available to customers information about the company policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Vivian Adkins, CPRW of Foremost Resumes is committed to conducting the business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.